Our members can be found in communities from coast to coast. Every day, Canadians count on the dedication and professionalism of the men and women of the Agriculture Union.
Many of our members are front-line defenders of public health, supporters of sustainable agriculture and guardians of a secure food chain.
Others carry out key roles in upholding integrity in the federal public service and ensuring the public is able to receive services in both official languages.
The more than 8,000 members of the Agriculture Union work for such important federal government departments and agencies as the:
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency;
- Agriculture & Agri-Food Canada;
- Agri-Environment Services Branch
- Canada Agricultural Review Tribunal
- Canadian Pari-Mutuel Agency
- Canadian Grain Commission;
- Canadian Dairy Commission
- Public Service Commission;
- Department of National Defence (language training); and the
- Canada School of Public Service.