Membership in the Agriculture Union and the Public Service Alliance of Canada provides our members a broad range of services and benefits. We’re a democratic vehicle for addressing shared issues, problems and working conditions from a position of solidarity and strength.
Members in good standing get the opportunity to have a full say in the structure and activities of our union, such as:
- Workplace representation;
- Grievance and adjudication handling;
- Collective bargaining for improved wages and benefits;
- Union education courses;
- Specialized training and representation in such areas as health and safety and human rights;
- Internal and external communication of workplace issues;
- Formal meetings with senior management; and
- Lobbying of politicians.
Your tax-deductible dues also offer the opportunity of leveraging the PSAC’s large membership to get highly-competitive rates on a number of useful services.
Click on any of the icons below to visit the companies’ Web sites for an explanation of the packages on offer:
Home and Auto Insurance